Thursday, October 26, 2006

Welcome

For the past couple of weeks I've been trying to figure out a title for my new blog. I have gone from clever Mets phrases that are already being used, to some of the dumbest thing I've ever thought of, but in the wake of yesterday's 20th anniversary of the Buckner play and the victory of Game 6 of the World Series, who said it better than Vin Scully and instead of making up a Mets catchphrase for the name, I figured why not use something that has since ever been remembered by Met fans. "A little roller up along first....Behind the Bag...It gets through Buckner, here comes Knight and the Mets win it." Now a little about my history, I've been a die-hard Mets fan for about 10 years, since I was about 12 years old and went to my first Met game with my family. I've just graduated from Syracuse university and wanted to share my fanaticism with other Met fans all over the world. After reading many other New York Mets and baseball blogs I decided I wanted to start my own. I appreciate you taking the time to come and look around if you like what you see, drop me a line or tell other baseball fans to swing by. Thanks, Adam.



This Site is in no way affiliated with the New York Mets or Major League Baseball, nor are its Opinions.

No comments: